Advantages of Choosing Adoption from Friends of Ferdinand:
1. The horses are not unknowns.
- Unlike buying a horse right off the track from someone who may or may not know much about the horse's history, when you adopt from Friend of Ferdinand, you are adopting a horse that has had a thorough intake exam that is often more in-depth than a standard PPE.
- We've ridden them, more than just once or twice.
- They'e been ridden by both a professional and amateur riders.
2. You can actually ride the horses.
- We don't understand why anyone would want to adopt a horse (or buy one) sight unseen, much less without taking it for a spin or getting a PPE. We don't expect you to trust us, we earn it. Come Ride. Get a PPE. Ask all your questions.
3. You get a 30-day trial.
- Take it home and make sure the horses settles in well.
- Have it vetted by your own vet, that you trust.
- Have the horse evaluated by your farrier and your trainer.
- And if it doesn't seem like it's a good fit, the horse can come back within 30-days, and your adoption fee will be REFUNDED.
4. The horses can always come back.
- Life Happens. Marriage, Kids, Divorce, Change Jobs, Loose Jobs, Injuries, Riding Goals Change. Things change, we get it. If your FFI adopted horse ever needs to return to us, our barn doors are open. It's just that simple.