Donate A Horse
If you have a horse that you would like to retire to Friends of Ferdinand, please review our FAQ's and submit the form below to get the ball rolling.
Find Your Next Partner Here!
- We put the horse first, which usually costs more $ and takes more time.
- We are amateur competitors and pleasure riders, adopters, fosters and donors.
- We are professional eventers/trainers.
- We are racehorse owners/trainers that needed to safely retire horses.
We've been there and we get what is important to you as an adopter, a donor, a racehorse owner, or a trainer with a client looking for a horse.
- Long-term dedication = the horses can always come back to FFI.
- The right match is key. Almost 100% of our horses adopted since 2015 are still with their adopters.
- Since 2005, 95% of our horses are thriving in their 2nd careers and have not returned to FFI.
- Our adopters give back and become our biggest supporters.
PO Box 262
Mooresville, IN 46158The horses are located at different farms in Indiana and Ohio. If you are looking to visit the horses, please submit an adoption application and we will get you scheduled out to visit and provide you location information at that time.